Ever wonder what the big differences are between the major job boards? Our last blog, “Where is the Best Place to Post a Job?” talked specifically about LinkedIn and why we think it’s the best. It’s been our experience that people outside of HR and Recruiting still aren’t that familiar with LinkedIn and most are even less familiar with how to use it—not to mention other resources like Indeed, Monster, and CareerBuilder. After doing a bit of research, we’ve compiled some interesting trivia. Here are 5 job board facts that might surprise you:
Did You Know?
• 40% of Users Check LinkedIn Daily
• The average CEO has 930 connections on LinkedIn
• 29 Resumes are uploaded to Monster.com every minute
• CareerBuilder is available 60+ markets worldwide and is offered in 29 languages
• Indeed has over 180 million visitors every month